- Responsible for ensuring adequate stock availability on shelf 24/7.
- Responsible for debt recovery and provides support to accounting team for reconciliations.
- Should have strong fundamentals in FMCG operations.
- Should have had experience of developing business plans, planning and implementing business strategies, exploring newer channels of business etc.
- Should know the Market Calculation Method.
- Maintain freshness of stock in Stores.
- Interfacing with Customer second / third line management levels for in-market executions
- Negotiates with customers on the allocated marketing spend.
- Address stock listing, availability, visibility and expiry issues within prescribed guidelines
- Liaises with the logistics function to ensure delivery of stock.
- Implement launch of new consumer promos / trade schemes & new products.
- Track & review performance of new products / schemes.
- Guiding and Supervision of Merchandiser on floor.
- Reading and understanding of Customer Sales Analysis Agency/Brand and ROI.
- Provide in-market information such as RSP surveys, Competition activity and display pictures.
- Creativity in displays within set guidelines by Brand owners.
- Responsible for stock rotation
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs