- Minimizes the Hotel Disbursements and Maximizes the Hotel Profit.
- Maximizes the Hotel Cash flow performance through controlling the Revenues and Disbursements.
- Enforces documents and establishes the adequate control system for all expenses for assets protection and ensure that control will not affect the guest service.
- Identifies training needs with develops formal training plans for all accounting staff.
- Establishes and maintaining the effective of the employee relations.
- Performs the accounting staff duties according to their Jobs Description and the accounting uniform system.
- Check and Maintains the up-to-date accounts analysis and bank reconciliation.
- Ensures the completion of the regular reports of month end and year-end closing on time.
- Controlling all Prepaid and Accrual expenses according to the contracts.
- Check and control all payment vouchers before sign.
- Co-ordinate with the Managing Director and other Department Heads against the hotel operation.
- Assists Managing Director in maintaining accurate and timely financial and operating information.
- Implements and maintains acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by the Hotel's policy and procedure.
- Leading the Accounting Department to the best performance and building the teamwork inside the department.
- Establishes the future planes to keep the best results done for the hotel.
- Preparing the Performance appraisals of the accounting staff and suggest the salaries rises for them accordance to their Performance appraisals.
- Evaluating the hotel department’s financial results.
- Assisting the Managing Director on Budget Preparing.
- Control all fixed assets and make the necessary depreciation for the assets according to the common standards.
- Design and establish the control system, which save the hotel revenues and expenses.
- Follow up with the Credit Manager to reduce the collecting period in order to improve the cash flow performance.
- Leading the F. & B. cost controller to control the food cost according to the hotel standards with co coordinating with the executive chef.
- Attend all Managing Director Meetings.
- Coordinate with the System Manager for all the Computer Systems Performance.
- Reduce the Stock Balance to the Minimum level as long as not effecting the hotel operation.
- Ensure that the hotel has no problems with the authorities and governmental departments and taxes.
- Maximize the hotel's cash flow by increasing the credit purchasing and decreasing the cash purchasing.
- Ensures that the all operation licenses are obtained and kept in a separate file.
- Ensures that the Rooms & Menus price list are stamped and approved from the authority.
- Elect and configure the useful computer system for the Front office and Back office and Food and Beverage POS. and ensure that the interfaces working properly.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
more Latest Qatar Jobs