As a Country Logistics Manager reporting to the Director of Logistics, you are accountable for overall logistics & service operations, follow up of performance and costs of the logistics operations.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of Logistics department
• Ensure all relevant country strategies and priorities are aligned
• Responsible for optimizing processes, maximizing driver utilization, minimizing order times, and ultimately positively impacting the overall customer experience while improving the efficiency of fleet
• Oversee and ensure proper restaurant set up including monitoring of restaurant performance
• Mentor and manage Logistics and Delivery Team
• Monitor the Logistics department's performance and take relevant actions to achieve the goals for growth, budget and performance in the business plan and logistics action plan.
• Accountable for the KPI Monitoring System Set Up – Develop a set of feasible and implementable KPI to track and evaluate rider service level and performance
• Live the Talabat values and nurture a strong and thriving Talabat culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements on the ground, specifically in the Logistics department.
• Contribute to the Marketing campaigns and activities
• Engage and partner with appropriate external suppliers
• Monitor 3rd party supplier service levels, implement procedure to ensure better supplier performance
• Manage the inventory of all the logistics equipment’s
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
more Latest Qatar Jobs