1. To perform related to the receipt, storage, and requisitions/disbursement of supplies and materials, and supervisory techniques.
2. To record all materials required for jobs in accordance with company policies and procedures.
3. To validate material used.
4. Ability to maintain accurate and updated records and prepare reports.
5. Organizing stocks on shelves
6. Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects
7. Monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock
8. Testing returns and repair materials.
9. Entering stock item in the system and allocating them to their respective job order.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Interior design|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
more Latest Qatar Jobs