Job Summary (Role Purpose)
The incumbent will contribute to the organization by taking responsibility for coordination of all activities on assigned projects. Plans, schedules, conduct, and coordinate assigned projects for the Clinical Affairs; monitors work for compliance to the corporation's standards.
Key Accountabilities & Duties
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinates the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Prepare Scope of Work for the Department’s projects.
- Assist in the preparation of strategy project proposals.
- Prepare Project Execution Plans, including project resource requirements.
- Monitor the budget and track trends.
- Participate in project related meetings and resolve management project issues.
- Provide expert advice and direction to others by the timely application of technical and/or project management professionalism at key points in the project process.
- Influence and direct the scale, nature, timing and execution of capital investments to meet changing requirements.
- Set success criteria for projects; formulate and deliver project execution strategies ensuring successful delivery of the project through a project team.
- Ensure the work of the project complies with best practice standards, current and future legislative requirements, and the corporation’s guidelines.
- Ensure full integration between all phases of assigned projects, including commissioning and start up activities and the design and construction phases.
- Ensure that the aspects of patient safety, risk management, and quality improvement are embedded in all the processes under are of responsibility.
- Foster a culture of safety, where staff feels encouraged to raise concerns and report incidents without fear of disciplinary procedure.
- To develop a culture of learning and encourage staff to learn from defects. Learning should lead to continuous process improvement.
- To collaborate with other leaders for Patient safety.
- The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs