Duties and Responsibilities:
- Estimate and scope MEP trades during pre-construction.
- Review Contract Documents, making suggestions/modifications as they relate to the MEP trades.
- Manage and lead MEP subcontractors throughout duration of the project (from
Groundbreaking through Commissioning and Turnover to Owner)
- Assist Scheduling department with developing detailed CPM schedules for all MEP installation activities, including cost and resource loading.
- Work with Superintendent on project logistics and temporary facility plans.
- Review and approve material and equipment for MEP systems prior to installation.
- Monitor the installation and start-up of MEP systems and commissioning of project with Engineer & Owner.
- Coordinate activities, materials procurement and other related activities with Project Manager and Field Staff.
- Communicate progress and prepare appropriate reports as needed.
- Supervise, develop and mentor project staff,if applicable.
- Take overall responsibility for the performance of all MEP trades.
- Supervise review and coordination of submittals and shop drawings.
- Ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality &Safety.
- Attending regular meetings (on work progress,coordination, design, etc.) with
Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications,Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
- Analyze drawings,specifications and statements of work in the preparation of
activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
- Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluation.
- Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
- Ensure program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
- Develop Action and Recovery plans to support program delivery on time.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs