Roles and Responsibilities
1. Assist in the development of specific Retail Marketing Strategies across divisions which are consistent with the overall pre-determined Brand Strategy.
2. Meet with internal clients to understand business objectives and be able to translate this into a well thought out, concise marketing plan and brief for various suppliers to ensure that agreed objectives are met.
3. Prepare the briefing documents for advertising, PR and other agencies in order to communicate strategies, plans and desired specific tasks.
4. Project manage all jobs to ensure that all suppliers and deliverables come together on time and within budget.
5. Develop reports to supply and track marketing campaign progress.
6. Assist in the development, implementation and ongoing management of approved Communication plans / activities.
7. Follow up on marketing related projects as assigned from time to time and ensure execution as agreed.
8. Carry out market visits to gather market intelligence information and update the brand.
9. Manage and maintain an up to date customer database.
10. Prepare various marketing activities reports including on visits and prospects.
11. Ensure that updated point of sales materials are constantly available and displayed according to the corporate identity standards.
12. Ensure continuous availability of manufacturer’s product’s brochures in the showroom.
13. Coordinate with procurement and suppliers for marketing projects.
14. Manage events, exhibitions and below the line events from start to execution.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs