1. Assess and evaluate credit applications, credit limit and financing requests within the prescribed decision turned-around time, primarily SME & Corporate Applications and on case to case basis assist in evaluating Private Individual Applications.
2. Analyze various Qualitative and Quantitative Data (including bank statements, financial statement, Credit Bureau Reports and other relevant documents provided by customers to support the request) to determine the degree of risk in the granting or underwriting of Credit according to Group Credit Policy and Procedures.
3. Gather relevant internal and external data and perform necessary due diligence procedures relevant to support the underwriting of Credit, which includes but is not limited to phone verification and site visit.
4. Carry out timely and relevant communication between Credit and Sales as well as all other parties involved in the approval process.
5. Document results of the credit review by drafting a comprehensive and detailed Credit Report highlighting the results of the assessment and the recommended decision.
6. Underwrite / Approve credit requests within the role’s approval authority or initiate the escalation of a credit request to a higher approving authority detailing requested exceptions if any, Department’s recommendation, based on the results of the assessment.
7. Assist in gathering relevant market information and analysis of internal data as well as continuously proposing possible improvements to credit policy, process and procedures.
8. Ensure that credit reports, relevant deal documents as well as approvals are properly archived (hard and soft copy) and are orderly managed based on standards set by the Department.
9. Actively participate and contribute to various Departmental initiatives to help improve efficiency and productivity, including other tasks assigned by the Credit Manager.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs