• Responsible and accountable for acting as the Organisation’s Secretariat ensuring that the information provided to SMEC is timely and of appropriate quality to support decision making.
• Accountable for maintaining a sound, overarching corporate governance strategy for the organization to ensure the highest level of accountability in the organization’s decision-making processes.
• Accountable for provide an overview and support to all Corporate standing Committees and seek assurances that their terms of reference are met.
• Sharing responsibility of working with providers of organization's professional services (e.g. legal and audit) to ensure that legal and statutory frameworks are adhered to and a robust system of internal control is in place.
• Responsible for keeping under review all corporate governance arrangements that might affect the organization and ensure that CEO and SMEC are fully briefed on these matters and the implications
• Responsible for controlling and the maintenance of PHCC Organizational Structure
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs