A well-reputed company is looking for Business Development Manager with a proven track record in low voltage network systems, Data Cabling, Paging, White noise, BAS, Access Control, IP camera systems, AV systems. Provide solution sales to End User clients.
• Must have the ability to review complex bills of material & offer alternative solutions (bill of material optimization) to customers that drive incremental value over the competition.
• Experience in facilitating bid negotiation that covers all aspects of a large complex project: system design, bill of materials, labor content, local codes & standards, and contract negotiations including risk & liability.
• Able to evaluate business opportunities & make recommendations on specifications, system design, and product application.
• Follow the Company sales processes for closing business Opportunities
• Keep client information up to date by working with a CRM System, MS Office programs
• Must have a proven track record of closing sales and exceeding quarterly and annual sales goals
• Must be able to learn new technologies pertaining to networking and keep up with the current standards
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
more Latest Qatar Jobs