We are looking for a highly qualified Head of Marketing responsible for planning, development, implementation, and optimization of integrated digital & social & Offline marketing strategies, across all channels. He/she will serve as a subject matter expert and consultant to the organization while building and leveraging digital platforms, media and content to evolve and grow the institution's digital presence. In this role, you will lead how digital marketing strategies and tactics can reach target audiences to help maximize our reach/brand awareness, conversion/earned revenue and mission impact. The position has a broad focus, from assisting in the development of long-term holistic marketing plans to development of core digital capabilities to an execution of digital marketing campaigns and platforms. The successful candidate must be an analytical thought leader who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment. He/she will demonstrate high integrity, intelligence, and proven domain expertise. In addition to possessing analytic and strategic skills, he/she will have the proven ability to influence, motivate and manage others in a complex business environment.
This full-time position will report directly to the Head of Business.
Preference will be given to candidates from Travel Background.
- Lead and create Omni Channel & digital marketing strategy and tactics for the organization with deep subject matter expertise of various digital marketing channels including Website, Mobile, Content, SEO, SEM, Display, Video, Email and the shifting ecosystem including the most recent optimization strategies.
- Develop Brand Marketing KPIs and work collaboratively with the Product, Technology, and Operations on the development of the overall institutional marketing plan to deliver compelling stories, campaigns, offers, and content appropriate for each channel and segment.
- Take the lead in the development, continuous maintenance/improvement, performance of our digital user experiences, in collaboration with internal and external agency partners
- Establish digital marketing benchmarks & KPIs to evolve media and digital media mix in alignment with consumer media behavior across all channels and formats.
- Lead all aspects of our email marketing program - strategy and execution.
- Develop strategies to establish CRM & Marketing Intelligence teams to execute on audience development, ROI analysis, and performance measurement practices across channels including test and target, multi-variant testing and attribution analysis.
- Identify new channel opportunities and product distribution partnerships.
- Provides the planning and leadership to direct reports by ensuring that the appropriate structures, processes, systems, and competencies are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the overall marketing plan.
- Translates new business initiatives into Omnichannel marketing action plans to meet goals and create unique online brand experiences. Attend integrated planning meetings to share and set the strategic direction of digital marketing efforts.
- Manages e-commerce integration, in collaboration with technology and product, within the website and within internal and external online channels.
- Manage agency partners and third-party relationships to ensure the appropriate balance of internal and external resources.
- Plan online advertising strategies and tactics in collaboration with the Product, Supplier, and Technology leadership teams
- Coaches, trains and provides career development to marketing staff in order to maximize their abilities, increase their capacity and expand their knowledge of digital marketing concepts, techniques, and strategies.
- Help drive a collaborative culture by establishing and cultivating effective working relationships and fosters cooperation and good communication with direct-reports, colleagues, and executive leadership.
- Planning and budgetary control of all marketing tactics
- Performs other activities as necessary
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs
Associate director for travel & tourism is a great opportunity for those who are experienced in tourism and have great knowledge about travelling.Reply
meet and greet stansted
I hope Furson travel and tourism would be serving travellers in planning them a perfect tour plan to beautiful destination.Reply
compare airport parking