Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to follow, interpret and explain instructions and/or guidelines.
• Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, takes messages, schedules appointments for management and provides information to callers/visitors requiring knowledge of company’s products.
• Manages Branch diary, scheduling and arranging meetings and conferences for Line Manager & Staff.
• Establishes and maintains office files, logs, indexes, control records, or other information concerning the work under the Line Managers control.
• Sorts, opens, and distributes incoming mail to staff; handles and files incoming correspondence/documentation with relevant files.
• Maintains confidentiality of documents and information received.
• Keeps Line manager advised of issues/problems that affect the smooth running of operation.
• Monitors timekeeping and personnel records..
• Monitors and maintains levels of office supplies and equipment.
• Arranges repair and maintenance of office equipment through designated channels.
• Operates standard office equipment and performs any other related work as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
more Latest Qatar Jobs